This stylish, contemporary media mantel features a high gloss black finish, partitioned storage compartment for electronic components, smoked tempered glass doors, and stainless steel legs that all surround a 26" Classic Flame Electric Fireplace Insert that with a realistic flame effect that can be used with or without heat to enjoy a rolling fire any time of the year.
- Available in three different finishes: High Gloss Black (NB157), High Gloss White (NW145), and High Gloss Cherry (NC10).
- Side cabinets with smoked, tempered glass doors
- Adjustable shelves
- Open storage for electronic components
- Brushed stainless steel legs
- Integrated wire management
- Partioned, open storage for electronic components
- Easy to assemble with just a Phillips head screwdriver
- Fine furniture quality construction and finish
Overall: Width:64.1" Depth:20" Height:29.72"
Cabinet Top: Width:64.1" Depth:20"
Hanging shelf (Usable):
Bottom Shelf (Usable):
TV Size: Up to 65 inches (or up to 90 lbs.)
Top Shelf: 90 lbs.
Carton Dimensions: 68.1"W x 22.75"D x 8"H
Gross Carton Weight: 159.06 lbs.
UPC Code: 611768091232
Method of Assembly: Single Item
All measurements shown are nominal usable space. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.