After countless refinements to the original design, Simmons is proud to present the most advanced line of Beautyrest Classic mattresses ever made. The Classic Level Beautyrest features everything from Beautyrest Pocketed Coil Technology for enhanced motion separation, conformability, individualized back support and pressure relief to Premium Foams including Memory Foam (in select models) for greater conformability and pressure relief. There's even a patented process called Transflexion Comfort Technology to guarantee consistent comfort for the life of your mattress. And with our BeautyStyle luxury fabrics and aesthetics, you'll have a mattress so attractive, you'll be tempted to leave the sheets off. These are just a few of the highlights of the new Classic level Beautyrest line.
- Transflexion Comfort Technology ensures comfort throughout the life of the mattress.
- CertiPUR-US Premium Foams, including memory foam, enhance comfort and support. (select models)
- Designed and built in the USA.
- Coil Unit: 800 Density Beautyrest Pocketed Coil springs provide motion separation, conforming comfort and support.
- Edge Support: Total Surround BeautyEdge Foam Encasement with QuantumLock adds foam rail integrity and sleeping comfort right to the edge.
- Quilt - First Layer: FR Fiber
- Quilt - Second Layer: 5/8" PurFoam Plush
- Quilt - Third Layer: 1" PurFoam Plush
- Pillow Top Upholstery: 2" PurFoam Firm
- Upholstery - First Layer: 1/2" PurFoam Luxury Firm
- Upholstery - Second Layer: 1/2" Memory Foam
- Coil Support: 1/2" EnergyFoam, part of Simmons' patented no-flip construction, adds greater stability.
- 10-Year Warranty for peace of mind.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.